The Rideau Canal is now closed for navigation for 2022 as of October 10th. Locks will not operate outside these dates, but you can still paddle the canal. The exact opening times for locks are available on the official Rideau Canal website; opening hours vary throughout the season.
- Lock Number(s)/Flights: #35
- Lock Lift metres (feet): 0.8 (2.6)
- Co-ordinates (Google maps): 44.70296, -76.29565
- Civic Address: 1275 Narrows Lock Road, Rideau Lakes, Ontario
- Lock Station Phone: 613-507-3182
- Portage: Yes
- Boat launch: Yes
- Kayak/Canoe Launch: Yes
- Previous Lock(Distance): Poonamalie Lock (31.3)
- Next Lock (Distance): Newboro Lock (8.4)
- Parking: Yes (free)
- Camping: Yes ($), if arriving by water and also for cyclists and hikers.
- BBQ/Picnic Tables: Picnic tables & BBQs
- Washrooms: Yes
- Power Supply: Nothing dedicated but you can charge electronics in the washrooms (not secure)
- Garbage/Recycling: Yes
- Potable (Drinking) Water: Yes, but do check with the lockmaster.
- Public Telephone: No
- Local Supplies: No
- Hiking Trails: No
- Cell Phone Reception: