The Rideau Canal is now closed for navigation for 2022 as of October 10th. Locks will not operate outside these dates, but you can still paddle the canal. The exact opening times for locks are available on the official Rideau Canal website; opening hours vary throughout the season.
- Lock Number(s): 25
- Lock Lift meters (feet): 2.8m (9 ft)
- Co-ordinates (Google maps): 44.87797,-75.98462
- Civic Address: 147 Edmonds Lock Lane, Merrickville-Wolford, Ontario
- Lock Station Phone: 613-283-4406
- Portage: Yes
- Boat launch: Yes
- Kayak/Canoe Launch: Yes
- Previous Lock(Distance): Kilmarnock
- Next Lock (Distance): Old Slys
- Parking: Yes
- Camping: Yes
- BBQ/Picnic Tables: Picnic tables.
- Washrooms: Yes
- Power Supply:
- Garbage/Recycling: Yes
- Potable (Drinking) Water: Yes, but do check with the lockmaster.
- Public Telephone: No
- Local Supplies:
- Hiking Trails: No
- Cell Phone Reception: