⚠️ Don’t forget to check Fushimi lake park alerts before traveling. Advisories include boil water advisories, fire bans, beach conditions and a whole lot more useful information that might impact your visit.
Facebook and Website Links
Contact & Other Information
Address: PO BOX 670, 613 Front Street
Opening and Closing: May 20, 2022 to September 25, 2022
Fushimi Lake Gatehouse: Latitude: 49.838087, Longitude: -83.922523
If you’re looking for information about camping or hiking at this park, we have more information on our partner website – Fushimi Lake (back-country)
Canoe & Kayak
Fushimi Lake is a gem. It has so many bays and coves. It’s hard to believe that this beautiful body of water doesn’t get more traffic than what we see here! The sections along the Valentine River at either end are also worth exploring for any wildlife enthusiasts out there – keep your eyes peeled because you might just spot some elusive species on these rice fields alive as well as beautifully captured by a camera lens
- Plan ahead and check with the park for any specific knowledge you’ll need.
- Be weather aware before and during your adventure, no matter how short.
- Have a plan, and make sure people know where you are going and when you’ll be back.
- Avoid traveling alone, especially if you’re a novice.
- Wear your Personal Flotation Device (PFD), don’t just carry it.
- Attach a good quality whistle to your PFD (no little balls/peas).
- Carry a cell phone or radio (in a waterproof bag that floats).
- Carry safety equipment kit, including buoyant towline, bailer, and waterproof flashlight.
- Recommended are change of clothing/waterproof clothing in a dry sack.
Canoe & Kayak Rental
We rent motorboats, canoes, kayaks, pedal boats and bikes.
Where to Launch
There is lots of room to launch your boat – docking is temporary, for loading and unloading. Parking is located nearby for vehicles and boat trailers.
We strive to keep the information up to date, but it’s impossible to visit every location regularly. If you find something has changed or you think we’ve missed something important or useful, please Contact Us. We are always happy to include relevant local business information – just a one or two-sentence paragraph and a link to your website, or Facebook page.