⚠️ Don’t forget to check Fairbank park alerts before traveling. Advisories include boil water advisories, fire bans, beach conditions and a whole lot more useful information that might impact your visit.
Facebook and Website Links
If you’re looking for information about camping or hiking at this park we have more information on our partner website –
Address: P.O. Box 560, c/o Windy Lake Provincial Park
Opening and Closing: May 20, 2022 to September 5, 2022
Fairbank Gatehouse: Latitude: 46.46988429, Longitude: -81.43804014
If you’re looking for information about camping or hiking at this park, we have more information on our partner website – Fairbank
Canoe & Kayak
Fairbank Provincial Park is a great place to go canoeing! It has many different routes, all with their own unique features. I really like how you can take this route and then cross over some bridges before heading back home or going on an adventure somewhere else in the park – it’s so interesting because there are always new things waiting just beyond those trees up ahead…
- Plan ahead and check with the park for any specific knowledge you’ll need.
- Be weather aware before and during your adventure, no matter how short.
- Have a plan, and make sure people know where you are going and when you’ll be back.
- Avoid traveling alone, especially if you’re a novice.
- Wear your Personal Flotation Device (PFD), don’t just carry it.
- Attach a good quality whistle to your PFD (no little balls/peas).
- Carry a cell phone or radio (in a waterproof bag that floats).
- Carry safety equipment kit, including buoyant towline, bailer, and waterproof flashlight.
- Recommended are change of clothing/waterproof clothing in a dry sack.
Canoe & Kayak Rental
Fairbank offers canoe rentals.
Where to Launch
Fairbank features a large cement boat launch, dock, and parkinG
We strive to keep the information up to date, but it’s impossible to visit every location regularly. If you find something has changed or you think we’ve missed something important or useful, please Contact Us. We are always happy to include relevant local business information – just a one or two-sentence paragraph and a link to your website, or Facebook page.