⚠️ Always best to check Earl Rowe’s Alerts before traveling
Facebook and Website Links
If you’re looking for information about camping or hiking at this park, we have more information on our partner website – Earl Rowe
Address: 797 Emily Park Rd., P.O. Box 340, Omemee, K0L 2W0
Opening and Closing: January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Earl Rowe Gatehouse: Latitude: 44.150159, Longitude: -79.898905
Canoe & Kayak
The park overview map provides visual information of where to paddle.
- Plan ahead and check with the park for any specific knowledge you’ll need.
- Be weather aware before and during your adventure, no matter how short.
- Have a plan, and make sure people know where you are going and when you’ll be back.
- Avoid traveling alone, especially if you’re a novice.
- Wear your Personal Flotation Device (PFD), don’t just carry it.
- Attach a good quality whistle to your PFD (no little balls/peas).
- Carry a cell phone or radio (in a waterproof bag that floats).
- Carry safety equipment kit, including buoyant towline, bailer, and waterproof flashlight.
- Recommended are change of clothing/waterproof clothing in a dry sack.
Canoe & Kayak Rental
Canoe and paddleboats rentals are available at the Rental Booth at East Beach.
Where to Launch
Non-motorized boats can be launched at the boat launch located near the Green Bush Picnic Shelter.
We strive to keep the information up to date, but it’s impossible to visit every location regularly. If you find something has changed or you think we’ve missed something important or useful, please Contact Us. We are always happy to include relevant local business information – just a one or two-sentence paragraph and a link to your website, or Facebook page.