⚠️ Don’t forget to check Arrow Lake alerts before traveling. Advisories include boil water advisories, fire bans, beach conditions and a whole lot more useful information that might impact your visit.
Facebook and Website Links
Information about hiking & camping at Arrow Lake Provincial Park
Phone: (807) 473-9231
Address: c/o Kakabeka Falls Provincial Park Box 252, 4853 Hwy 11/17
Opening and Closing: May 20, 2022 to October 10, 2022
Arrow Lake General location of park: Latitude: 48.17812017, Longitude: -90.22694426
If you’re looking for information about camping or hiking at this park, we have more information on our partner website – Arrow Lake
Canoe & Kayak
There are miles (kilometers) of shoreline to explore. If canoe/kayak fishing is your thing, then you’re in with a chance of catching Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Whitefish, and Yellow Perch. Bring the BBQ.
- Plan ahead and check with the park for any specific knowledge you’ll need.
- Be weather aware before and during your adventure, no matter how short.
- Have a plan, and make sure people know where you are going and when you’ll be back.
- Avoid traveling alone, especially if you’re a novice.
- Wear your Personal Flotation Device (PFD), don’t just carry it.
- Attach a good quality whistle to your PFD (no little balls/peas).
- Carry a cell phone or radio (in a waterproof bag that floats).
- Carry safety equipment kit, including buoyant towline, bailer, and waterproof flashlight.
- Recommended are change of clothing/waterproof clothing in a dry sack.
Canoe & Kayak Rental
Not as far as we are aware.
Where to Launch
There are two boat launches shown on the Arrow Lake Provincial Park campground map. The one next to campsite 31 is probably the easier of the two.
We strive to keep the information up to date, but it’s impossible to visit every location regularly. If you find something has changed or you think we’ve missed something important or useful, please Contact Us. We are always happy to include relevant local business information – just a one or two-sentence paragraph and a link to your website, or Facebook page.